By StopherSylvia
#124802 While waiting on more feedback for my improved Steelix I made this, and will begin work on Linoone

Front

Side

Angle

Shiny

Also he does have a mouth, but seeing how I'm busy tomorrow and It's 3:00 am I'm going to upload a picture with it's mouth open later.

I have tweaked with the base color, the eye color, the head and body shape and size and the mouth.

Front
Spoiler:

Side
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Angle
Spoiler:

Opened Mouth
Spoiler:

Shiny
Spoiler:

For current replys go to my post made on 24 May 2014 21:55, the 10th reply of page 1

By StopherSylvia
TheBootyEdition » 13 May 2014 08:32 wrote:If your going to add lighting to the face, might as well add more lighting to the body

I added the line for his mouth because it is really hard to see his lip fur without it. Also on the zigzagoon from x and y it doesn't have much shading but has a line for the mouth fur.
By StopherSylvia
TheYankesss » 13 May 2014 06:04 wrote:The model is fine, but it's fur colors looks a bit strange.

I resent lay found out I have partial color blindness, can you be more specific? What is wrong with the color? (By partial color blindness I mean I see slight variants of different colors, it's not always the same wrong color, even different shades of the same color look like a different color to me)
By StopherSylvia
#124843 Opened the mouth for viewing and also made minor tweaks to the head and eyes

Angle:
Spoiler:

Front:
Spoiler:
By HowlingCoyote
#124848 its staring into my soulllll..

I think it's mouth is too big and the eyes are too close the sides of the mask.
JOIN THE TEAM