By Stingray
#125327 Regice, fairly simple model because of it's polygonal geometry. Feedback is welcome and appreciated! :)

Front:
Spoiler:

Top:
Spoiler:

Angled:
Spoiler:

Side:
Spoiler:

By TheGameAce
#125334 Looks really... Plain... O-o Maybe add a better texture?
By Stingray
TheGameAce wrote:Looks really... Plain... O-o Maybe add a better texture?

I suck at texturing, ill post a UV map if anyone betters wants to do it.

PotatoKetchum wrote:nice dood.....but the arms look like they are floating

It's done that way to make it a little easier to model and rearrange the parts. Plus from the concept art that I found it seems to be that way. It's a REALLY easy fix though, i just need some official art that shows otherwise.
By PotatoKetchum
Stingray wrote:
TheGameAce wrote:Looks really... Plain... O-o Maybe add a better texture?

I suck at texturing, ill post a UV map if anyone betters wants to do it.

PotatoKetchum wrote:nice dood.....but the arms look like they are floating

It's done that way to make it a little easier to model and rearrange the parts. Plus from the concept art that I found it seems to be that way. It's a REALLY easy fix though, i just need some official art that shows otherwise.

Its still awesome
By TheGameAce
#125360 Well that hurts above... :P
By StopherSylvia
#125376 If I remember correctly (to in a hurry, can't check), Josecami already made a really good Regice, as I made a Registeel, Regirock and Regigigas. I think that The developers are not ready for the Regis because I have received no information on my models. Not saying don't make regice just know there is some strong competition and prob will sit in feedback or approval awhile. BTW the body looks to short, make him taller.
By lugiaisbeast101
StopherSylvia » 20 May 2014 05:22 wrote:If I remember correctly (to in a hurry, can't check), Josecami already made a really good Regice, as I made a Registeel, Regirock and Regigigas. I think that The developers are not ready for the Regis because I have received no information on my models. Not saying don't make regice just know there is some strong competition and prob will sit in feedback or approval awhile. BTW the body looks to short, make him taller.

That really sucks, I guess I'll have to trash my Regigigas, Registeel, and Regice that I made a while ago (Back in Jan/Feb), never did Rock and I haven't posted gigas on the forums yet though. Austin textured the Regice, don't know about the steel (Haven't gotten any feedback while I was gone).
JOIN THE TEAM