By geckojsc
#126856 Hey guys, I know this has been submitted by someone else already (according to the spreadsheet) and I'm not exactly contributing by posting this, but I wanted to have a shot at Surskit because it's a relatively simple design and it's one of my favourite bug types.

Let me know what you think! :)

I'll try creating something that hasn't been done yet soon (maybe hoothoot or spinda?)

By Nova Spartan
geckojsc » June 5th, 2014, 1:39 pm wrote:and I'm not exactly contributing by posting this,.
You're wrong about that. This Surskit looks much better than mine. My Surskit line is one of my older bad ones, i'd like it if you try and finish this line and get it approved. You did a good job.
By DarkMoon
TheBootyEdition » 05 Jun 2014 16:36 wrote:If you plan on making spinda, have fun with the 30+ textures :D
If the model is good i'll help you with it ONLY if you make it :P

That's what people said when someone was making all of the unkowns but he did it :p
By geckojsc
Nova Spartan wrote:i'd like it if you try and finish this line and get it approved. You did a good job.

Oh wow, thanks for your support! I'll get to work on Masquerain right away. :)

TheBootyEdition wrote:If you plan on making spinda, have fun with the 30+ textures :D

Actually it's more like 2^32 textures. xD
We could settle for a small subset, but ideally there would be a texture generator that would take pokemon's unique ID as a seed and generate the texture on the client side.

Not that I'm familiar with Minecraft modding, but I could have a shot at coding it separately and see how it works, then it could be implemented in the mod itself at a later stage.
By RainfaII
DarkMoon » 06 Jun 2014 00:27 wrote:
TheBootyEdition » 05 Jun 2014 16:36 wrote:If you plan on making spinda, have fun with the 30+ textures :D
If the model is good i'll help you with it ONLY if you make it :P

That's what people said when someone was making all of the unkowns but he did it :p

That guy is crazy though. :lol:

As for the model, it looks really good.
JOIN THE TEAM