By Nyak
#127596 Numel is a simple Hoenn Pokemon, as you all know, and is very very common in Pixelmon deserts. Therefore, I thought he might be a good model to update. I made this Numel in Blender from scratch. The green spot on his back is not yet textured, and there are still some verts I want to shirt around. But I would like your feedback on how I can make this model better.

Numel by nyak on Sketchfab

By FrozenJemima
#127602 is it a round model, they cant have round moddels unless its made of tiny flat squares
By Nyak
#127620 It is actually made of tiny flat squares. Hit the cube in the viewer and select one of the wireframe colors
By SubZ3R0
#128531 Is there any way that you make the back more circular? It look a bit deformed to me, but if you can't then it's fine.
By ryancpexpert
#128538 The polys are too high. Change the sub divisions to around 7-10. That's all I can really say right now.
By Il_Lupo
#128669 Change shading from smooth to flat and it will fix the weird deforms we're seeing.
By Byers5985
#128678 Just pointing this out but the eyes seem to be a bit weird. The shape seems off and they aren't attached.
By Nyak
Il_Lupo » 26 Jun 2014 20:53 wrote:Change shading from smooth to flat and it will fix the weird deforms we're seeing.

What can I do to make the model better? I need an opinion from an official modeler :D
By gilbert12888
#130835 Hi
1. Thats not how eyes are modeled
2. Fix your geometry so that it looks smoother and more uniform (bottom of neck and legs)
3. Numels face is less spherical and more elliptical
4. Much more but you have a lot to work on
5. Lupo is already making a numel i think
-Gilbert
JOIN THE TEAM