By SeanShirayuki
Castform

Sun Castform

Rain Castform

Ice Castform

Shiny Castform

By SeanShirayuki
#127830 if the texture around the eyes looks fuzzy it's because i used a blur tool on the lines so that it didn't look jagged and pixelated but instead look like smooth lines. but i might have blured it too much to get rid of all the jagged edges :/ and you mean it's too high of a poly count or that it's too low of a poly count?
By ryancpexpert
#127990 The models look good to me, I think the shiny's eyes should possibly be a lighter yellow(could just be sketchfab). Aside from that they look fine in my opinion.
By SeanShirayuki
#128060 nah, that's the texture, i'll lighten the eyes so they're not a really bright yellow, i was going off of this pic when i made it so i think the color dropper grabbed the wrong shade of yellow lol
By SeanShirayuki
#129649 ok, so this thread has been up for 2 weeks now and has had 349 views, when will i know if it's alright to attempt putting it into approval? because right now all i can assume is that people have seen the model and haven't seen anything wrong with it so they didn't post. i also noticed that there's no rules on approval other then it has to go through feedback first, so how does that work? just put the pokemon into feedback for so long then try your luck with it in approval? if someone could please let me know then that would be a huge help for Castform and any other pokemon i make.
JOIN THE TEAM