By joshua_DA
#129805 from some dark cave, it rises up....

Regirock!

Spoiler:

in a serious note: F**k the rocks, VERY fun to make. pls, dont tell me the rocks dont look "EXACTLY" like the real regirock as i will show you 2 pictures of rocks and ask you if they look the same. feedback is appreciated and textures coming soon :)

UPDATE: TEXTURES
Spoiler:

By GraphicalCheese
#129806 Looks great, only one thing... but I doubt you will be able to do too much about it.
His right hand (not his right hand when we look at it but his actual right hand :P) could be move towards his body a tiny tiny bit. If you can see, his hand is not "centered" to the middle of his arm. not sure if I make any sense but that's all I see that could be changed so far :)
By joshua_DA
GraphicalCheese » 03 Jul 2014 05:48 wrote:Looks great, only one thing... but I doubt you will be able to do too much about it.
His right hand (not his right hand when we look at it but his actual right hand :P) could be move towards his body a tiny tiny bit. If you can see, his hand is not "centered" to the middle of his arm. not sure if I make any sense but that's all I see that could be changed so far :)

fixed that, also, update!
JOIN THE TEAM