By MegamanBlue9
#132139 Yup it's the Lotad family, For all of you who got it wrong, Well better luck next time! Anyway here it is.

Here's the hint for the next model.
Spoiler:
This pokemon appeared before it's respective generation and it was loved by many.

*Update 1*
Wider Lily Pads

*Update 2*
Plumped up Lotad.

*Update 3*
Tweak a few thing and gave Ludicolo more flower spikes.

*Update 4*
Re-Modeled Lombre and Ludicolo.

By emsiardy
#132158 It looks great, but the thickness of the lily thing on top needs to be a bit thicker. Once it's in the game, you're going to see flickering and things that look terrible. Just offering some advice.
By bobbanana09
#132168 Miror B is happy to see someone modelled Ludicolo <3, I am not great at pointing out flaws especially without texture but shouldn't Ludicolo have his hands sticking out? Sort of like this Image

But none the less still pretty good in my eyes. Good luck modeling. :)
By MegamanBlue9
bobbanana09 » 20 Jul 2014 23:57 wrote:Miror B is happy to see someone modelled Ludicolo <3, I am not great at pointing out flaws especially without texture but shouldn't Ludicolo have his hands sticking out? Sort of like this Image

But none the less still pretty good in my eyes. Good luck modeling. :)

That's what animation is for. And thanks :)
By pelagius_septim
#132198 Yay, I love how these look, such nice pokemon, I always loved Lotad :P

Cant wait to see it textured, but for some feedback...
I would try to make it slightly smoother if possible, I dont know much about modeling, but he has alot of sides/faces he should be perfect and smooth :P
But I dont know how one would do that and I dont know if it is remotely possible.
Look at how smooth he is in this picture though
http://gyazo.com/9eece0c9de59cd53e1d41a65c7ff9776
Oh, and um, fatten Lotad up a little bit, he doesnt look fat enough.

Other then that, awesome job! They look fantastic!
By karrybird
pelagius_septim » 21 Jul 2014 08:01 wrote:Yay, I love how these look, such nice pokemon, I always loved Lotad :P

Cant wait to see it textured, but for some feedback...
I would try to make it slightly smoother if possible, I dont know much about modeling, but he has alot of sides/faces he should be perfect and smooth :P
But I dont know how one would do that and I dont know if it is remotely possible.
Look at how smooth he is in this picture though
http://gyazo.com/9eece0c9de59cd53e1d41a65c7ff9776
Oh, and um, fatten Lotad up a little bit, he doesnt look fat enough.

Other then that, awesome job! They look fantastic!

They're supposed to be low poly and "blocky" though..so making it smoother isn't really needed.
JOIN THE TEAM