By KnightDamag
#137039 Anorith is now done (but not final). Please give me any criticism if needed.
Spoiler:

By KumaZone
#137081 you got the proportions wrong, the head should be significantly smaller and the mandibles should be significantly bigger. the eyestalks and tail/thorax should be thicker too, and the abdomen should be shaped more like a sunflower seed. also if you check the wiki for it's art in pokemon conquest, or the model in the X/Y pokedex, it's a bit fatter, and has some stuff on it's underside. i think this could be a really good model, just keep working on it and polishing it!
By KnightDamag
KumaZone » 11 Sep 2014 03:44 wrote:you got the proportions wrong, the head should be significantly smaller and the mandibles should be significantly bigger. the eyestalks and tail/thorax should be thicker too, and the abdomen should be shaped more like a sunflower seed. also if you check the wiki for it's art in pokemon conquest, or the model in the X/Y pokedex, it's a bit fatter, and has some stuff on it's underside. i think this could be a really good model, just keep working on it and polishing it!
ok thx! Edit: wait i don't have any 3d models of it. and the abdomen looks pretty fat enough to me.
By shadoowner
#137090 To me it looks like this model is made out of 21 spheres and 2 cilinders that were just squished into the shape you wanted them.
This makes most bodyparts too high poly and the model in general look unnatural.
Try using the edit mode more to shape the model more precisely. (matter of practice and time)
Also, the 2 "claws" should not come out of its face but from underneath it for as far as I can see on the image you put in your post.
Just like with the claws the "legs" should come from underneath the shell on its back.

Last Id say is keep practicing and you'll get there, its not a bad start ;)
By KnightDamag
shadoowner » 11 Sep 2014 06:04 wrote:To me it looks like this model is made out of 21 spheres and 2 cilinders that were just squished into the shape you wanted them.
This makes most bodyparts too high poly and the model in general look unnatural.
Try using the edit mode more to shape the model more precisely. (matter of practice and time)
Also, the 2 "claws" should not come out of its face but from underneath it for as far as I can see on the image you put in your post.
Just like with the claws the "legs" should come from underneath the shell on its back.

I know, I'm just modeling in the meshes and THEN turn them into 1 object.
By FrozenJemima
#137111 I think the Claws on its face (Fangs) Need to be bigger and thicker
By SPG
KnightDamag » September 11th, 2014, 1:56 pm wrote:
shadoowner » 11 Sep 2014 06:04 wrote:To me it looks like this model is made out of 21 spheres and 2 cilinders that were just squished into the shape you wanted them.

I know, I'm just modeling in the meshes and THEN turn them into 1 object.

with what I think you mean....doesnt work that way, it needs to be fluent, even if you do turn this into one mesh, it still wont look fluent in any sense of the word
could have just uderstood you wrong though
JOIN THE TEAM