By MegamanBlue9
#137981 I made these because i can't stand the look of those horrid techne models that's ingame any longer.

Numel

Camerupt

*Tweak 1 Adjusted Camerupt's rocks*
*Tweak 2 Combed Numel's hair and made it's legs chubbier*

*Both remodeled, Currently waiting on Numel's Texture*

By joshua_DA
#138017 nice model :D but about camerupt's rocks: fix it so the the whole bottom of camerupt's rocks are sticking on camerupt's back because some rocks are slitting out of the back. other than that, can't see anything wrong atm.
By MegamanBlue9
joshua_DA » 27 Sep 2014 20:20 wrote:nice model :D but about camerupt's rocks: fix it so the the whole bottom of camerupt's rocks are sticking on camerupt's back because some rocks are slitting out of the back. other than that, can't see anything wrong atm.

Okay, I adjusted it's rocks, Does it look any better?
By joshua_DA
MegamanBlue9 » 27 Sep 2014 23:11 wrote:
joshua_DA » 27 Sep 2014 20:20 wrote:nice model :D but about camerupt's rocks: fix it so the the whole bottom of camerupt's rocks are sticking on camerupt's back because some rocks are slitting out of the back. other than that, can't see anything wrong atm.

Okay, I adjusted it's rocks, Does it look any better?

yup that's better.
By dyinghere
#138040 Really nice models! I think Numel's legs could be a little more squat and chubby, but I don't see it as a big issue! The tuft of fur on his head shouldn't be as... pointy, either, but I can't tell if that's a thing that varies between pokemon, you know? But most of the ones I'm seeing have them closer to this:

Maybe more rounded at the bottom, like fluffy bangs. {Got a sprite cap instead! It's harder to see but I hope it gets the point across!}

{PS I really really like the neck for some reason, I can't put my finger on it. And Camerupt looks amazing!}
By SPG
Lizzy39632 » September 28th, 2014, 11:14 am wrote:Don't use pictures from the anime.

.......thats a picture from pokemon myster dungeon >.>
you would think our staff would know something about the games
By dyinghere
#138067 I'm sorry, I should have clarified that I changed it :c I didn't want to use it as a reference, but it was the clearest thing on the bulbapedia article that gave a clear view of the tuft. A google image search shows most of time the fur is a lot more rounded but I didn't want to use fanart and I didn't want to just say 'yo do a google search man'

Sorry about that! Also I'm sorry if this is a wasted/spammy post :c {And a third also, I'm a lady >.> ;o}
By Lizzy39632
#138068 It's ok, it is just that SPG didn't notice that you edited your post, so he thought I was assuming that the pic was from the anime. No worries :}
JOIN THE TEAM