By MoeBoy76
#146244 please post here in feedback before posting in approval

on topic: there are parts that have unnecessary polys
By VirtualTurtle
#146247 Whoops, sorry. Not sure what I was thinking there. Working on lowering poly count

Edit: What areas need decrease?
By dyinghere
#146272 It looks pretty good aside from the aforementioned polys. The texture is missing a few of the darker spots though. There should be two above the mouth, and one above each eye

About the eyes, it could just be me, but I feel like they should be moved back a little bit on the body. I'd wait for others to chime in on this though because I could be mistaken.

There should be dark lines where the head separates from the body and the body from the tail to give them more definition, it's a little hard to notice otherwise.

It also looks like the head is a little too tall, but this is also an opinion and you should get more feedback on that.

Sorry for unloading all this stuff hhh I'm just really excited for Feebas and Milotic to be in the game so I went a little overboard.
By VirtualTurtle
#146281 Okay, I was working from a screenshot of feebas from the right side, so I wasn't sure if there were any asymmetrical parts. I am working on decreasing body polygons
By katman098
#146312 Still too many poly's on the eyes, and the dark lines should be thin, cause they are just separations and not really a defined texture
JOIN THE TEAM