By dyinghere
#147564 Whoa this is a very nice model. Honestly I just wanted to say this so I looked and looked for at least a little thing to criticize so I could have an excuse to make a comment and tell you it was really great.

The two pairs of pectoral fins look a little less rounded in the pictures i'm seeing on bulbapedia. That's... really all I can think of to say. I would've pointed out that the dorsal fin should be a little more upright, but the X&Y model has it more angled back also.
By Jephon
#147738 The jaw/head armor (right terminology? I dunno fish..) on this:

Is more rounded on the backside whereas yours is straight.

You can also see more lower mouth on their picture than yours so I guess move the neck armor or whatever that is, back some.

I think thats all I see.
I feel yours is more fatter than the one on bulbapedia but I might just be getting confused due to lack of textures.
By Nova Spartan
jsnbrown1989 wrote:The jaw/head armor (right terminology? I dunno fish..) on this:

Is more rounded on the backside whereas yours is straight.

You can also see more lower mouth on their picture than yours so I guess move the neck armor or whatever that is, back some.

I think thats all I see.
I feel yours is more fatter than the one on bulbapedia but I might just be getting confused due to lack of textures.
The Jaw armor is like that because it's a male Relicanth. The one in the official artwork is a female (shorter jaw armor).

I have this one based off of the X and Y model. I usually wait until after it's textured to change anything to make sure that it isn't the lack of textures causing it not to look right.
JOIN THE TEAM