By xanderindalzone
#149739 I havent seen any trapinch remodeled in the approval forum so im going for it ;-) ....

HERE'S TRAPINCH REMODELED:

TRAPINCH by elxanderomg on Sketchfab

By Dyriad
#149741 The body looks fine, however the head looks a bit too high poly.
By xanderindalzone
#149743 the head is the default sphere of the program without any modifications... just a small expansion
By xanderindalzone
#149744 and i still dont know what being high poly exactly means.... if i see some examples of what isnt poly and what is poly i would easily understand
By TheGameAce
#149747 High Poly means there are too many polygonal surfaces. For the head, make sure the mouth isn't just a texture, but able to actually be moved. I'm pretty sure a moving mouth will be used in the animation process. Head is a few too many in the Poly count. For some reason with the shading, just like with your Ditto, you're getting a bunch of black which shouldn't be there... Shadeless though, it looks pretty good. Otherwise, texture just needs some adjustments, with legs a tiny bit longer I would say, and repositioned properly.
By SPG
#149751 viewtopic.php?f=110&t=13769
that was finished over a year ago never update the thread, also, what ever you are doing to reverse your normals...stop it, its just....bad and a crap ton of work to fix, poly count is way too high. plus the mouth would have to be modeled (which...you kind of did...very poorly)
in other words save your time work on your past projects and look up tutorials on modeling to improve your skills before moving on to another project
JOIN THE TEAM