By xanderindalzone
#149946 I dint have time to see if these were approved or not so here they are....
I didnt use a mirror modifier cuz the details arent symmetrical

SILCOON:

SILCOON by elxanderomg on Sketchfab

CASCOON:

CASCOON by elxanderomg on Sketchfab

By xanderindalzone
#149957 Does that mean was already approved or not?
I havent seen cascoon or silcoon on sketchfab... only beautifly....

changing subject, i would like to have a reply from the mec anvil, I dont know if its good or not XD
By TheGameAce
#149965 Make you any bet these have been done already. Your models for these guys also look weird, lack the usual spikes, have odd textures, and have your usual black portions of the models again ;-;
By xanderindalzone
#149978 there cannot be bad normals cuz thats a simple squashed sphere... blender creates all normals pointing outside by default... and the texture is strange cuz i couldnt use the mirror modifier cuz of the details, they are asymmetrical so I couldnt use the mirror
By xanderindalzone
#149979 i only use 1 lamp ... maybe you expect me to light the whole model, am i right?
By joshua_DA
elxanderOMG wrote:there cannot be bad normals cuz thats a simple squashed sphere... blender creates all normals pointing outside by default... and the texture is strange cuz i couldnt use the mirror modifier cuz of the details, they are asymmetrical so I couldnt use the mirror

the problem with your lighting is actually blender. to change the lighting, remove that lamp Image and click the earth icon on the right tool bar and check environment lighting Image

now, back to your model. i bet you just took a sphere and squashed it.
-reduce the polys. there's no need to use a 16x10 sphere for such a simple model
-your model looks oval from the top. i don't even know why you did that, silcoon is round
-model the fur and indent the place where the eyes should be. this will be an easy task.
-make his body less flatter and more fatter and a tiny bit egglike like the x/y model.
By xanderindalzone
#149999 does this means that cascoon/silcoon werent approved yet before my models?
By TheGameAce
#150001 I actually don't see a Cascoon or Silcoon anywhere in approval.
By HelenTheHero
#150011 I think these look good, but they need the usual spikes they have. I looked it up to freshen my memory (Ah, unfished Pearl :oops: ) and they do have spikes on both. The eyes also appear to be slightly inside the head, here is an image of both.

JOIN THE TEAM