By SupermassivePidgeoto
#162915 Hey all, im new here. Not sure if you are accepting submissions from 'outsiders' but here goes.

(Background Story - Me and my friend have recently found out about your great work with this mod and been addicted for the last few days :-D . So i thought since i had a day free a nice way to pay you guys back for the fun we had was to make a few models for ya, if thats still a thing.)

Edit - Added 3 seamless animation/actions to each model 'Idle' 'Sniffaround/sayname' and 'Run'. As you can tell im not brilliant at animations and they could look alot smoother. The animations also have smooth shading for faces on.

ZigZagoon -

Zigzagoon by cg_luke on Sketchfab

Linoone -

Linoon by cg_luke on Sketchfab

Any and all feedback is appreciated, thanks for your time.
Luke.

By ShinyKeldeo
#163216 The Legs Are Way too Blocky IMO, They Look Like Bricks. The Edging Could Probably be a bit better too. I'm not a Modeler but I can tell when something ain't right.
By SupermassivePidgeoto
#163236 Hey Keldeo, thanks for posting your thoughts! It is true the legs are literatly squares :-D . I was trying to keep these models as low polygon as possible, also smooth shading is not applyed to these models yet, but i will be posting an animation clip of these guys in an hour or so, so check back and share your thoughts then.

Also, i dont mind you are not a modeller and are giving feedback, so cheers. :-)
By destasoul
#176536 I love the model of Zigzagoon only have one reqeust for it will you make his tall kinda more moving from up down left and right it is sure the best pokemon for getting in Christmas so that is an gift for an players why it has an abillity pick up right well that is just the thing that it makes him cute he only wants for you to getting the best thing in life.

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

sorry for to much smilies because it is my favorite pokemon from the non-basis
JOIN THE TEAM