By rizardon9998
#18230 This looks good so far. We should definitely work together on these. It would save a lot of time and work. I might try out 3ds max, but I'll probably stick with techne as I've just learned how to use it, and I don't feel like relearning another program. I'm currently working on the persim berry tree, so it would be great if you could do the ones that would be much harder to do with techne

By Nxtech
rizardon9998 wrote:This looks good so far. We should definitely work together on these. It would save a lot of time and work. I might try out 3ds max, but I'll probably stick with techne as I've just learned how to use it, and I don't feel like relearning another program. I'm currently working on the persim berry tree, so it would be great if you could do the ones that would be much harder to do with techne

Ok sounds good. Ill make the sitrus berry because I can make that out of modified parts of the oran berry tree pretty easily. Also 3ds max really isn't very complicated. It looks really complex at first but if all you are using it for is this then all you would be using are the object movement buttons and the graphite modeling tools which are really well designed and intuitive. plus I can answer any questions you have
By Nxtech
#18268 Ok so I think its looking pretty good now. I think its about a 1000 times better than the original so if you guys think the main tree is done, tell me where the berries should be and how they should look. Should I just make a perfect replica of this or a more minecraft friendly cube version: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/3/3d/Oran_Berry_anime.png/180px-Oran_Berry_anime.png
By Nxtech
#18467 Is there anything else to do or should I submit it for approval now?
By SubGenesis
#18931 How about a more detailed texture, the model itself is perfect by the way but I just feel that the texture doesn't give it enough justice
By Tom_X
#19421 This looks really nice, I can't wait to see it textured!
By Windjoe
#19426 It should just go ingame without a texture, it looks great how it is.

lol
By Nxtech
#20273 well right now if you put it in the game it would be invisible but I plan on making the texture look similar to this when I get around to doing it.
JOIN THE TEAM