By KuryoZT
#22954 I have a sens of deja-vu lol.
If you want to post your models, first follow this simple guide:http://forum.pixelmonmod.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1485
Then, models go to Beginner model feedback, not ideas, isn't that what you want, feeback?
Now , please have a good day, and look around. Thanks
Edit:since you're here for feedback, it'd be rude to not give any at all, don't you think?
Well, I gotta say the models looks awsome, simple thing, way too small. If you make big, you can add details and the size isn't a real problem for modellers since coders will give them their real size once they add it to the game. So bigger=better!!
Here you go, nice work
By Ewcongogamer
#23128 The split where the black is doesn't go on the back, so it would be all silver on the back. Also where the black meets the "skirt" feels weird try playing with it a bit more. Try to get the Roundness of Registeel, not a block of steel :)
By Windjoe
#23131 I think it looks really good so far, but you should make the model bigger so you can add more details like Kuryo said
By kungfumidget
#23486 This is really cool and got for a beginner... But I think what the people mean is make it like huge thats still small for a Registeel but good job.
By lugiaisbeast101
#23515 Am I the only one who cannot view it or what -_-

Edit: I can now see it but it would be better if you took screenshots, and jesus! I don't think you seem to understand, it's not flattery when they tell you that you've done excellent as first time modeler. I don't seem to have issues with the height, the top could be slightly rounded other than that, with an HD texture, this model could be already, if not, close to completion.
By RedShadow457
#25817 I like the Registeel alot but in the anime it was taller than ash and his friends, so maybe if it was bigger it would be cool, it should be about maybe 2.5 blocks tall and a fair bit wider
By KuryoZT
RedShadow457 wrote:I like the Registeel alot but in the anime it was taller than ash and his friends, so maybe if it was bigger it would be cool, it should be about maybe 2.5 blocks tall and a fair bit wider

Guys, the model can be whatever height the modeler want, it will be put back at the good one (game wise I think) when it will be put in game, it's part of the coders' work, I was told.
JOIN THE TEAM