By darksideJr
#30309 This was a pain to texture. Let me know what you think.

By sargeantsimon
#30512 Having the head at that angle kinda confused me for a while, but I like it. Overall, pretty good. I might see if I could make the bottom of the head a little nicer, but other than that I quite like it. Considering Aron's a small pokemon and we'll never really see the bottom in game anyway, the bottom of the head thing isn't much of a problem at all.
By MrMasochism
#30552 That head really doesn't work for me at all. I'd suggest reworking the head with a few more blocks to give it some more shape
By Tom_X
#31249 The texture is really good, the body is fine (could use some blocks to make it more round, but it's your first model, after all). What's not right is the head. Just using a block like that makes it very weid, maybe you could add more blocks to it so it woun't be so squarish. But it's a great start!
By Zephiloph
#31934 Make the head rounder
By DaRealDrobot
#65125 uh, if you look at it directly at the front it's face texture looks like a panda
XD
By MineCoal56
#65631 I think making it's head more rounded would help aron is one of my favs so I would really love to see him out soon!
JOIN THE TEAM