By minecraftOclock
Gubbclops wrote:
minecraftOclock wrote:you guys like it shortened on the head? theres a side view like you wanted, its not easy making cones for noses when cubes only get 1 thick, not 0._
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Look at that black lines on that body else I think there is nothing bad at it .... maybe do a bit metallic effect on the texture

ok, i cant keep my eyes off that guy, what the heck is that about?

By Gubbclops
minecraftOclock wrote:
Gubbclops wrote:
minecraftOclock wrote:you guys like it shortened on the head? theres a side view like you wanted, its not easy making cones for noses when cubes only get 1 thick, not 0._
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Look at that black lines on that body else I think there is nothing bad at it .... maybe do a bit metallic effect on the texture

ok, i cant keep my eyes off that guy, what the heck is that about?

you mean my Signature? It is from http://www.Pr0gramm.com If you have a weak mind don't visit this site.
By Blaze150
#49053 amazing models so far but the legs on metang should really be kinda like on an angle but don't worry if you just haven't gotten around to it yet. That is my only criticism about this and I can't wait to see metagross it's gonna so awesome if these two are anything to go by
By minecraftOclock
#50644 thanks, thats probably the nicest way ive heard criticism end on my modells ever. xD ive been kinda slacking off latley doing other things and building a pool in my backyard.
By brightborn
#64177 Really great work on the beldum and metang so far only to bits of criticism is the claws are like a triangle shape(though i know thats pretty dificult to do in techne) though it would make it look alot cooler having a proper claw and that his body slants a bit more towards the top especially when it evolves to metagross, besides from that you've done a great job on the model so far also you may want to just use the cone shape for the nose in the TML shapes and maybe for the claws to would probably save you trouble.sorry if i got anything wrong learning how to use techne and model to work on this awesome mod.
By minecraftOclock
#64306 Ive kinda given up on it, i dunno, it never seems to be done, so i just kinda stopped. I might pick back up on it later, unless SPG approves these both, then ill go for Metagross, but thats only if these two are game-quality. It wouldnt be as painstaking if techne wasnt so hard to manipulate with.
By brightborn
#65027 i highly suggest learning how to model and texture in blender or maya especially since now we can use Obj models, i'm suprised i didn't notice you were using techne till just now. great work though keep it up
JOIN THE TEAM