By SPG
#50235 es pee gee or super palkia galaxy
and you can do what ever you want to do, no one is rushing you, and i dont know if I will be able to get you the other pictures because the website me (and ed) use doesnt have them from my knowledge, I can check again because I sometimes skip over them, but finding the other 2 models are slim

By Edeodin
Braincabinet wrote:Thank you edeodin so much for the image of mudkip.
I wouldnt mind if you gave me the same kind of referance for marshtomp and swampert aswell.
I do like that line of evolutions and I wouldnt mind hopping up to them as i gain skill with maya.

Yeah sadly I was not able to locate Marshtomp and Swampert on the same website. And as someone who is also very busy at the moment, I say take your time with the update. As you can tell, things are moving pretty slow here at the moment so there's really no huge rush.
By emerald_ice
#51201 Woah. The one made in Techne's Texture is horrid, but the model itself isn't too bad.
And the one made in Maya, it's Tail and Head Fin are Waaaaay too big, make them much smaller.
By Braincabinet
#51575 ok so ive made a few small modifications to the fin's.
im so freaking sleepy right now so im going to goto bed.
i will post progress tomorrow after work sometime in the evening.
By Braincabinet
#51848 Allrighty
some small modifications to diverse fins and such
following the specifications of the reference image i gpt from edeodin

Spoiler:

oh also made small modifications to make him more tubby like cause mudkip is a little fatty ^^
By Braincabinet
#52192 since no one has said anything i presume there is nothing negative to say about my model thus far.

i just need to stick a few legs to the little mudkip and he will be ready for texturing :P
By Overreactedosbol
#52600 good work, though i am a n00b at Blender and Maya and other kind of programs like these, i think it is pretty good. But i think the fin on top of it's head may be a little too high?
By Edeodin
Braincabinet wrote:since no one has said anything i presume there is nothing negative to say about my model thus far.

i just need to stick a few legs to the little mudkip and he will be ready for texturing :P

Sorry, I've just been really busy, so I haven't had time to sit down and give proper feedback. I can see it's definitely better than last time, especially the shape of the tail and the cheek spikes (they're actually external gills, but 'cheek spikes' might be easier to identify :lol: ).

Firstly, his body could be pulled in more under his head, since the chest is actually closer to the cheek spikes. The length of the body itself is fine, but since it's so far back from the head it seems too long. The tail shape is great now, though I feel it should still taper more towards the back as it does in the reference. I think the body is too thin as well from the side, though he doesn't have legs yet so those could probably help. :lol:

Anyway that's all I have for now. Compact the body a little more, fix up that tail, and keep on trucking with him! :D
JOIN THE TEAM