Screenshot (12).png (280.43 KiB) Viewed 497 times
Screenshot (13).png
Screenshot (13).png (315.18 KiB) Viewed 497 times
Screenshot (14).png
Screenshot (14).png (278.07 KiB) Viewed 497 times
Screenshot (15).png
Screenshot (15).png (271.18 KiB) Viewed 497 times

By MissingNoL
#58922 That's a good start, but remember that you can make a model huge to add detail and the coders can scale it down to size.
You nailed almost every feature of Wurmple too, but you forgot another spine on its 'neck' and the spikes on its back (your model may be too small to reflect this detail). Never use plain black in a texture (unless in very specific cases); it tends to contrast way too much. If anything, pull colors off of the in-game sprites or official artwork. The texture should also show more of its underside around its limbs by lifting the pink off of its back. I hope this helps you, and I look forward to seeing it later on, since I love Wurmple :)
EDIT: Oh wait, this is yours too, is it not? Please, do not create a new thread everytime you update it. Just update the thread with pictures and stuff. For now, you should update in this one.
In that thread, Ewcongogamer and Css1234567890123 had already said to make it bigger, and while you did, you need to make it even BIGGER for detail. A good rule of thumb is to make it twice the size of the Pokemon itself. Wurmple is .3 meters tall, which is just about a third the size of a block in Minecraft; two times this size would be a little shorter than said block. For this reason, I believe you should make it twice as big as a Minecraft block, so you can have even more room for editing.
By kungfumidget
#59193 Yeah what missingnol said is right, this is an awesome model better than my first but you gotta scale it right up then you can add little details like pointed "toe" spikes, also try and make it smoother like right now you just got cubes and put them next too each other, im not saying its a bad model its very good but you should make it bigger because it can be scaled down later
JOIN THE TEAM