Do you think Wailmer is done?

85%
15%
By darksideJr
#58987 This is a remake of my Wailmer model.

*UPDATE 5*
New yellow(Hopefully) color to the stomach and smaller eyes! Whoo!

Also the shinies

Spoiler:

HAHA! Just Kidding

Here's the real one

First Attempt
Spoiler:

Texture is coming soon.

*UPDATED WITH TEXTURE*
Spoiler:

*2nd UPDATE*
Spoiler:

*3rd UPDATE*
Spoiler:
HAHA! Thanks for the feedback guys! I've been getting a lot of feed back about My Wailmer looking like a zombie! That would be a fun texture pack! But What I show you is actually just a screen shot of it in zbrush. The lighting in zbrush isn't the best. At the bottom of the picture you can see the actual colors of the Wailmer. That is how it should look in game. I also added lines to the fins and faded the lines on the stomach. As for the eyes, They look dead already, I don't know what you want me to do to them.

Also I included a base lvl of subdivision on the wailmer and a 2nd lvl. I know the 2nd lvl looks better but will I be able to use it? Or will it be too much?

Here is what it looks like in blender. This is at 2nd lvl Subdivision.

*UPDATE 4*

Spoiler:

By SPG
#59154 best part of the day it looks like, nice to see people are using better modeling methods, but sadly, that ball has way too many polygons, in other words, its a bit too round, if you look at ghastly that will give you an idea on how low it should be
By MrSPARTAN23
#59157 Can you upload the Wailmer after the tip of SPG if you want to see the Gastly?
By lugiaisbeast101
SPG wrote:best part of the day it looks like, nice to see people are using better modeling methods, but sadly, that ball has way too many polygons, in other words, its a bit too round, if you look at ghastly that will give you an idea on how low it should be

Sorry to be a bit off this topic but are we allowed to slightly increase the poly count for certain areas or details if needed, in this case, for the teeth area or the fins?
By SPG
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:
SPG wrote:best part of the day it looks like, nice to see people are using better modeling methods, but sadly, that ball has way too many polygons, in other words, its a bit too round, if you look at ghastly that will give you an idea on how low it should be

Sorry to be a bit off this topic but are we allowed to slightly increase the poly count for certain areas or details if needed, in this case, for the teeth area or the fins?

yes, but the main body shap shouldnt be very high res
By Css1234567890123
#59224 This looks good so far, good luck on it.
I'd get rid of some of the sections on the main body though, it doesn't need to be that high resolution.
By lugiaisbeast101
SPG wrote:
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:

yes, but the main body shap shouldnt be very high res

Ok thank you.
JOIN THE TEAM