By adamledford54
#59803 well here is my wurmple (i think its ready for approval) but im in feedback so give me feedback :D... also i added some red to the black so its not just flat black.
Attachments
Screenshot (23).png
Screenshot (23).png (267.59 KiB) Viewed 758 times
Screenshot (22).png
Screenshot (22).png (374.73 KiB) Viewed 758 times
Screenshot (20).png
Screenshot (20).png (256.11 KiB) Viewed 758 times
Screenshot (21).png
Screenshot (21).png (375.04 KiB) Viewed 758 times

By Vespirs
#59808 First off, get rid of the black. Never use black, as the contrast is terrible. Use a dark shade of red, something besides black. Second, this model seems really, really small. You need to increase it's size to add detail, and curvature here in there, as the model also seems blocky. Wurmple also has spikes on the sides of his body as well. Use this as a reference.
Overall, increase the size, so you can add more detail, and loose the black. Hope to see further updates soon! :)
By MissingNoL
#59809 No no no, adamled, you did a lot of things we told you not to do here, and the topic before that one. Once again, don't make a new topic everytime you update, as this is the third topic you've made for this model. Just update the original topic. Also, pretty much everyone said that you should make the model bigger to add more detail, and it still looks like the same model, except with more spikes and different colorings. Please read the suggestions we're giving you. The black seems a bit too flat still, and before it gets into approval, it's going to need a lot more details, which is why you should make it bigger. Also, I noticed that you haven't named any of the pieces. You should just for the sake of grouping items together easier and remembering which parts are which.
By Lettucecow
#62800 The model isn't bad, but NEVER use black.
JOIN THE TEAM