Is Milotic Ready for Approval?

89%
11%
By Vespirs
#61075 Hi guys! I decided I wanted to try and attempt to make a model! Milotic, being my favorite pokemon, was the first choice that came to mind, and is the model that I made. With a little help and tips from Burgy, I finally figured out how to operate Blender, as well as model the pokemon. We are working on a texture currently, but here is the model. Please leave any suggestions, or feedback for the model, and I hope you enjoy!

EDIT: The Model is done, and it looks fantastic. As always, if you see anything that needs to be changed or edited, it would be appreciated, as well as voting on the poll! Thanks so much!

First Model:
Spoiler:

Finneshed, and updated with texture and horn tweaks!(Love you SPG xD)
Spoiler:
Fixed the eyes for karry =D:

By MissingNoL
Josecami wrote:Awesome :O but do you need first a feebas XD
Says Josecami, the man who made a Feebas model :P Or do you mean it has to be in-game first?
Anyways, that's a very nice model. I don't really have any suggestions this time around. We'll see how it looks textured :P
By Vespirs
Josecami wrote:My feebas is shit XD well but I can improve it just because of this model <3

thank you c:
By Burgy
#61119 Textured-ish
Vespirs did the texture, I can only draw which is not the same because you cant free hand stuff xD

Only the body so far.
I did the UV Mapping which was a bit of a bitch
JOIN THE TEAM