By Vespirs
#61959 Yep! SPG told me that I couldn't have my Milotic approved until they approved a Feebas, so me and Burgs collabed again :3. This IS my second model, so, as always, feedback is appreciated.

Normal Texture:
Spoiler:

Shiny Texture:
Spoiler:

By Rzxa
#61961 Looking good
By Burgy
#61966 Lots of the texture problems and glossy-ness are lighting in Blender
We just added a sun lamp and didn't bother to fix settings.
Just wanted to say
By Css1234567890123
#62306 Feebas is looking real good now, this is just a side note but I hope that Milotic will be rideable (lol)
By Beyn
#62351 I agree with Css, Milotic is one of my favourite pokemon!
It would be awesome if it was rideable
By karrybird
#62370 it's forehead is bulging, it shouldn't be bulging.
it should be just about equal with the "chin"

and the color are way wrong too, they should all be so much lighter.
the tail shouldn't have just lines in it, it needs to look like little triangles were taken out of it, not just like it was cut with scissors.

the lines in the texture, more with the eye are really ragged and uneven, you should straighten them out. or round out...
By Burgy
karrybird wrote:it's forehead is bulging, it shouldn't be bulging.
it should be just about equal with the "chin"

and the color are way wrong too, they should all be so much lighter.
the tail shouldn't have just lines in it, it needs to look like little triangles were taken out of it, not just like it was cut with scissors.

the lines in the texture, more with the eye are really ragged and uneven, you should straighten them out. or round out...

Yeah....
I noticed before it was too late, when I pieced the body parts together, the body was upside down. The bulging part has an indent for the mouth.
By Harbinger
#62416 Looks good so far, Karry has pretty much covered all that needs improving though I'd make the colours a little bit duller aswell as lighter otherwise were all go blind from that pink lol also the fins should be more of a blue than cyan.
By westonman21
#77021 I like it but the the textures a little off but I have a question about your milotic will it be curved in the game like garados I think milotic looks much better curved then strait btw your a great modeler
JOIN THE TEAM