By SPG
tkgamer18 wrote:I like that texture of Rayquzza in that animation preview but try making him bigger.

not sure what people dont understand about sizing in pixelmon, it has been in like the past 7 updates
By tkgamer18
SPG wrote:
tkgamer18 wrote:I like that texture of Rayquzza in that animation preview but try making him bigger.

not sure what people dont understand about sizing in pixelmon, it has been in like the past 7 updates

I was trying to make sure if he was a normal or a pygmy.
By Nova Spartan
tkgamer18 wrote:
SPG wrote:

I was trying to make sure if he was a normal or a pygmy.
I think all Legendaries in pixelmon are normal sized. There are no smaller or bigger ones. I could be wrong, though.

Even so, in the video, Rayquaza does look a bit small, but apparently the Pokedex says he's 7m tall and that's how big he was in the video according to ZeeCount.
By lugiaisbeast101
Nova Spartan wrote:I think all Legendaries in pixelmon are normal sized. There are no smaller or bigger ones. I could be wrong, though.

Even so, in the video, Rayquaza does look a bit small, but apparently the Pokedex says he's 7m tall and that's how big he was in the video according to ZeeCount.

That's nearly 23ft......I don't think it looked 23ft tall at best it looked 10ft tall....

It's most likely tiny or pygmy.

Guys, think of it like this, it's about 1-2 feet bigger with an Enormous growth than Gyarados with an Enormous growth, satisfied with the size now? :)
JOIN THE TEAM