By Rzxa
#63073 ok heres an update i just redid it and just started with a body im using extrude right now any help and guide on how to model flygon please tell.
and also i have school right now so i cant actually do it well

By MissingNoL
#63192 The problem is that even though you said that you started with a body, I can't tell what part of the body that's supposed to be.
By Burgy
MissingNoL wrote:The problem is that even though you said that you started with a body, I can't tell what part of the body that's supposed to be.
By Rzxa
#63382 DAMM I suck at blender I tried to use extrude but it isn't working maybe I might use maya if its good enough for now I need helpfull tips and guides about blender
By MissingNoL
#63409 No, the extrude tool was working fine. It's just that you used it and it made something that isn't Flygon. Towards the top left of the screen, there's a 'Help' drop down menu, which has guides you can use in it.
Switching programs isn't going to help you. Stick with Blender. It's only going to confuse you more, since they're essentially the same.
By Rzxa
#63687 New Update!
I made Flygon better but i need hands and the feet better make eyes and learn how to texture and also if i make a mistake how could i rewrite it and go back in the point when i didn't made the mistake
Front
Down
Side
By MissingNoL
#63990 For fixing mistakes, there's an Undo function packed in every program, and also a Redo function to undo the undo you did.
Rzxa wrote:Side
I already told you that you shouldn't be doing this:
MissingNoL wrote:Just making a sphere and moving a vertex doesn't work. It looks poor and causes a lot of problems. I mean, just look at your images :P
What you want to do is make a new object to add onto the yadayadayada.

Also, use this for comparison:
EDIT: Edited because, I too, thought I was being a bit too rude :I
By Vespirs
#63998 How about a more gentle approach Missing? :p Anyway, what Missing is getting at, is try and smooth the transition between everything. Rzxa if you need any help, you can always contact me, I'm pretty good with blender.
By Rzxa
#64076 I need help on how to smooth and I'm thinking on how to smooth the legs and the BODY! (yeah mr.bean reference) the head is fine I just put a I've uv sphere on the neck and the tail needs more rounding but I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SMOOTH ! So vespir can you teach me on how to smooth in blender?
JOIN THE TEAM