By SPG
#70874 Hey guys, I am back with the best ever series, these have been sitting on my desktop (and many others) and I decided to finally post some, because... I think these..... no, I know these are ready because of cheat sheets called smash bros, battle revolution, and Colosseum xD So here is my Beldum, I hope you guys like it, a texture shall come at some point in time.... doesnt really matter, rayquaza has a texture, to lazy to post it.

Beldum | Show

By Tanzakk
#73805 I think you should definitely make "The Best Ever" Deoxys. With skills like this I have no doubt that it would truly be the best ever.
By minecraftOclock
#81524 yeah, you kinda destroyed my beldum that i made a while back.
dem pros and their blender...
i kinda ran out of patience and got caught up in other stuff.
Also, learning that Solrock is a ball not a disk kinda turn everything i thought i knew into a lie XD i grew up on gen III and havent played anything newer than gen III (dont have a ds) and always saw solrock as a disc.
By SPG
minecraftOclock wrote:yeah, you kinda destroyed my beldum that i made a while back.
dem pros and their blender...
i kinda ran out of patience and got caught up in other stuff.
Also, learning that Solrock is a ball not a disk kinda turn everything i thought i knew into a lie XD i grew up on gen III and havent played anything newer than gen III (dont have a ds) and always saw solrock as a disc.

i dont use blender, i use maya because you know, its better
By Reinen
#84219 Pretty cool i want to see it textured soon
By Pro_Malti
Reinen wrote:Pretty cool i want to see it textured soon

Knowing SPG, he probably already textured it but he was too busy to upload it's progress here.
JOIN THE TEAM