By SPG
#70876 Hey guys, I am back with the best ever series, these have been sitting on my desktop (and many others) and I decided to finally post some, because... I think these..... no, I know these are ready because of cheat sheets called smash bros, battle revolution, and Colosseum xD So here is my Metagross, I hope you guys like it, a texture shall come at some point in time.... doesnt really matter, rayquaza has a texture, to lazy to post it.

Metagross | Show

(also, fully aware that metagross' back side isnt symmetrical with its front in terms of legs, in the 3 references I used they were all different so i just went with something in between because ya...)

By DaRealDrobot
#70947 Nice model! But mategross has like little spikes on his side under the lip seperating the top and the bottom. I suck at explaining things so just look at StopherSylvia's model and you'll understand what I mean.
By StopherSylvia
DaRealDrobot wrote:Nice model! But mategross has like little spikes on his side under the lip seperating the top and the bottom. I suck at explaining things so just look at StopherSylvia's model and you'll understand what I mean.

He means between the top portion (part where the legs connect) and the jaw portion there are spikes facing downward between the front legs and back legs.
see next to the bottom points of the X on his face.
By SPG
#71001 ya, he only has 2, and i kept mentioning that in the call but forgot to do it in the end xD (I also redid the X several times because im an idiot) its an easy fix,i'll do it some point later today
or i'll do it while i was watching youtube, that works too
By SPG
WeegeeLolz wrote::O so awesome!.... could you please remodel magikarp?

*cough* already did *cough*
http://gyazo.com/7d4c270bb7766a97aa14a14b6a178798
JOIN THE TEAM