By Il_Lupo
#71883 Ah, lovely. Now, the mouth area seems to point out a little too sharply. Try rounding that out a bit..

Now remember, the hands have to be white on the underside, with lines. Also, don't forget to add some noise to the white and the red.

By karrybird
#71954 awe i wanted to make the latis D:
would you be mad if i gave it a try?
By brightborn
#72051 no by all means give it a shot karry your one of my favourite modellers and i'll try to do what you said il_lupo as soon as i find out how to do it correctly XD
By brightborn
#74342 latias 3rd update, with most of the fixes done i decided to also add a proper mouth and give it some proper eyes too
By lugiaisbeast101
#98645 Can you give a picture with the wireframe and textures, it's hard to see with the red blending together.

From what I see now, the underside of the head and neck need to connect smoothly, the head is not round underneath.

By Pro_Malti
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:Can you give a picture with the wireframe and textures, it's hard to see with the red blending together.

From what I see now, the underside of the head and neck need to connect smoothly, the head is not round underneath.

This was a thread that got necro-posted on, so I doubt he will reason, or modify the model. I could be wrong though.
By tkgamer18
#98681 I think this topic should be locked as brightborn has been gone for a long time and people are bumping it.
JOIN THE TEAM