Like my Model?

100%
N/A
By SPG
wackaboom55 wrote:
Burgy wrote:"You teach a man to fish, he lives for years. You give a man a fish, he lives for a week."

wut

... he was saying learn how to do it instead of asking others todo it, its better in the long run

By Nova Spartan
SPG wrote:
wackaboom55 wrote:
Burgy wrote:"You teach a man to fish, he lives for years. You give a man a fish, he lives for a week."

wut

... he was saying learn how to do it instead of asking others todo it, its better in the long run
To be fair, it's a bit difficult for us to learn how to texture models when there isn't a tutorial to explain a method of doing so and specifically for Pixelmon. At least, when I searched I couldn't find a tutorial. Is there one laying around somoewhere?
By SPG
Nova Spartan wrote:To be fair, it's a bit difficult for us to learn how to texture models when there isn't a tutorial to explain a method of doing so and specifically for Pixelmon. At least, when I searched I couldn't find a tutorial. Is there one laying around somoewhere?

ya, its called youtube, there is no special way of doing it for pixelmon, you just do it, google, or search on youtube "how to set up a uv map in *insert program of choice here*"
By Nova Spartan
SPG wrote:
Nova Spartan wrote:To be fair, it's a bit difficult for us to learn how to texture models when there isn't a tutorial to explain a method of doing so and specifically for Pixelmon. At least, when I searched I couldn't find a tutorial. Is there one laying around somoewhere?

ya, its called youtube, there is no special way of doing it for pixelmon, you just do it, google, or search on youtube "how to set up a uv map in *insert program of choice here*"
I looked on Youtube before, but I didn't know exactly what to search for. So that helped for applying textures, now I need to know how to make them. I guess i'll look up how to do so when using gimp. Thanks though.
JOIN THE TEAM