By K0ala_bearz
#73000 This is simply a start, the head/body proportions are really bothering me, some feedback on those would be awesome! :D I know he has no legs/feet, but those will come after. This is just a start on the body and head shape..

By K0ala_bearz
#73008 I had it more of an oval shape, then changed it to this. So, I'll put it back to more of an oval shape... And yeah,, I know I have a long way to go, lol. Is there anything else you hink needs improvement? Body size/shape? Or do you think I am ready to get started on the legs/feet and tail :P
By Il_Lupo
#73023 Just make the whole model, and we can start to advise you from there. Always remember to model the Pokemon realistically, with their feet braced to hold their weight, their heads held in a generally high, happy position and each limb placed exactly where they need to go. :D
By StopherSylvia
#73035 Good reference is look up a video of someone fighting with it on Pokemon Battle Revolution or if u have it select Mudkip and just let the game circle around it in battle. The game sprites and drawings from the anime and manga can be unrealistic and disproportional where as the 3D models in Battle Revolution have to look more realistic.
By K0ala_bearz
#73041 Well, I have been working on it :P And adding more stuff, it actually looks better...and good now haha. I will post the final product of the model when it finishes :D Thanks guys!
By Reinen
#83879 Good for a first model, i couldnt do anything like the models ive seen not even if i worked a good like 5 mounths
JOIN THE TEAM