By StopherSylvia
#74073 Such a pain to make, but Blaziken is worth it:

Front:

Side:

Back:

Shiny:

Made corrections to the thighs, "relaxed" the stance, made various changes to the head, and added the spike things behind the legs.

Front:
Spoiler:

Side:
Spoiler:

Back:
Spoiler:

Shiny:
Spoiler:

By Lettucecow
#74076 Pretty good, but somethings bugging me about the legs...I don't know what though...
By DragonTheGamer
#74083 I like the model, but the leg position looks really awkward.. might want to stand him up like an upside down V instead of bending the legs.
By tkgamer18
StopherSylvia wrote:Such a pain to make, but Blaziken is worth it:

Front:
Spoiler:

Side:
Spoiler:

Back:
Spoiler:

Shiny:
Spoiler:
Great model but the thighs should be thicker.
By karrybird
#74099 the position is soo...stiff, almost like he's constipated, haha!
try to relax it, bend the knees, angle the back slightly, point his arms foreward a tiny bit. the hips are also protruding waaaay too much...waist is really skinny too
trust me, it will look so much better.
By StopherSylvia
karrybird wrote:the position is soo...stiff, almost like he's constipated, haha!
try to relax it, bend the knees, angle the back slightly, point his arms foreward a tiny bit. the hips are also protruding waaaay too much...waist is really skinny too
trust me, it will look so much better.

I was out all day, and was super tired, when I started this model. When I got the head on it I was just happy I was done so I could sleep. I'll try to fix his stance now that I have slept.
By Blaster
#74307 Could you also perhaps move the legs in closer. The legs still feel a little off. Love the model otherwise
By fosterd
#75951 the standing position is all wrong and its a bit plain needs more personality
By Kmerr
#76010 For your safety, I would recommend choosing a kind of darker red but not much or you may fall.
JOIN THE TEAM