By skywardstrike
#75126 Holy Magikarp! I knew you were making the treeko line but this is better than ever! Please make the cyndaquil line next, It deserves attention.
By fosterd
#75384 dammit why did you delete my post this time spg what did i do
By Harbinger
#75654 All 3 look awesome Ed, was getting requests to make Treecko's line but I've been away the last week, come back and you've already done them :o As you said with Zero, the modellers should probably exchange some sort of list of what pokemon they plan on making so we all don't end up making the same one, saying that though would be interesting to see whos would win :D
By fosterd
#75661 i dont know their needs to be a mudkip line you guys should battle it out
By fosterd
#75667 or torchic line would also be awesome
Attachments
imgres.jpeg
then gen 3 starters will be finished
imgres.jpeg (8.09 KiB) Viewed 637 times
By StopherSylvia
fosterd wrote:or torchic line would also be awesome

I made a torchic, combusken and blaziken. I remember someone was working on Mudkip's and I was thinking about starting marstomp, then swampert
By TheShinyBlaziken
#75738 Wow. That looks awesome. Hopefully we get Gen. 3 in the game soon. My favorite generation besides Gen. 2
By fosterd
#79192 edeodin you forgot to place this line the the approvel section again because it needs to be in the game because its really good and 1 of my favourites
JOIN THE TEAM