By garret200216
#75634 anytime someone clicks no and doesnt explain why i just wont count it
By karrybird
#75639 there comes a time when you need to ask yourself some questions before you think it's done, when you look at it, do you really see a castform? and does this look like it would fit into minecraft at all?
By karrybird
garret200216 wrote:yes i thinkbit wkuld

i think you need to think things over a bit.
By Kmerr
#75715 This is probably the best model on the fourms. You got his eyes correctly on target, and it fits really well into minecraft. Great job!
By StopherSylvia
#75720 I can't tell if you just pasted eyes on a picture of it or if its actually on the model, if not look up a tutorial of uv mapping/unwarpping. And if they are actually on the model you need to make the whole model that color, on blender (don't know about maya) if you have a uv mapping window open and you select a section of it in edit mode you can shrink and stretch that sections uv map on the texture. And using blender you can make better eyes pe cause of being able to mess with its uv map. Anyway you should make the flow from the head to the point in top more smooth try deleting the cone on top, going into edit mode and grab the center point on top of the uv sphere and pull it up some then grab the circle around the center point and move it and scale it ell the flow between the center point looks smooth.
By karrybird
Kmerr wrote:This is probably the best model on the fourms. You got his eyes correctly on target, and it fits really well into minecraft. Great job!

don't give him hope, there's no saving this poor thing.

also, no one has mention here yet but you cannot use turbo model thingy, and especially expect this round monstrocity to make it into minecraft. use maya or blender to make your model.
JOIN THE TEAM