By tkgamer18
MissingNoL wrote:The wings, beak, tail, and ear-things look waaay off. You should compare your model with the references. There's no point in rushing to complete it.
Again, I think that the body of your model is a bit too high-poly, just like your other models. It should resemble something that can be made in Techne.

I am trying to making my model like the Pokemon emerald version so that's why it looks a little off.

By MissingNoL
tkgamer18 wrote:
MissingNoL wrote:The wings, beak, tail, and ear-things look waaay off. You should compare your model with the references. There's no point in rushing to complete it.
Again, I think that the body of your model is a bit too high-poly, just like your other models. It should resemble something that can be made in Techne.

I am trying to making my model like the Pokemon emerald version so that's why it looks a little off.
The Pokemon Emerald version? It needs to be the most recent version of it possible. Like, Black and White era.
But even then there's little difference between it's 'Emerald version' and every other picture of it out there.
By tkgamer18
#79226 Who thinks my model should be in approval? If no please explain why.
By StopherSylvia
#79327 Listen to MissingNoL base your model off of the newest sprites because gamefreak is always changing the sprites with each new game. Also try to make the body more natural so it doesn't resemble a sphere with little points pulled up.
By Arsonist
#85778 The wings seem to be the right length, but something seems off about them. Perhaps add a ring of geometry around them. (Quick ways to do this are select one of the vertical edges on the side, CTRL+Right click anywhere, hold it down, drag the cursor over the [Edge Ring Utilities] box, and select edge ring and split. Or under the Edit Mesh tab select the Insert Edge Loop tool.)
The ends of the wings might also need to be a bit wider, but in a more round kinda way, you know?
The band's on the wings are a bit too wide.
The beak size is just a bit small, and the face and what i assume are the ears are too small as well. It's face seems to account for most of it's main body.
JOIN THE TEAM