By tkgamer18
#76596 Here is my attempt on making Wingull
Front
Side
Back
Bottom

By Nova Spartan
#76606 You have the right idea, but it looks like the body is WAY too big and wide along with the beak. That's just me though so I could be wrong.
By Kmerr
Nova Spartan wrote:You have the right idea, but it looks like the body is WAY too big and wide along with the beak. That's just me though so I could be wrong.

Agreed
By StopherSylvia
#76658 I was staring at side view for ever trying to figure out why it looked so wrong, then I realized the front was on the right side not the left. If you want the peak to open and close in Minecraft it will have to be a different part from the body. I recommend making the top jaw part of the body, but the bottom part not. Same thing with the wings, but i think the actually have to be three different parts with the new AI, but that might not apply to Wingull. The body thing and tail needs to flare out more at the end. It looks like the end of the tail actually matches the size of the body. Also make the beak rounder.
By Il_Lupo
#76677 The wings needs to be split in two, so it can tuck its wings in that weird triangular style it has. The wings also need to be a lot longer. :D
By tkgamer18
Il_Lupo wrote:The wings needs to be split in two, so it can tuck its wings in that weird triangular style it has. The wings also need to be a lot longer. :D

I had made the wings longer but i will make them split in two soon.
By xWildxManx
#76694 Make his beak thinner andmore... beak-like
By tkgamer18
xWildxManx wrote:Make his beak thinner andmore... beak-like

I made the beak more beak like and i have a texture for you.
By Azelf22
#76783 Because it's hard for me to explain it, I'm just going to put the official artwork xD
By Kmerr
#76803 Please, oh god, make those wings shorter. Also make it's standing position. The wings look majorly uneven too.
JOIN THE TEAM