By StopherSylvia
#77018 I use paint and a website called ipiccy.com to make a texture png and then open it in Blender

By tkgamer18
StopherSylvia wrote:I use paint and a website called ipiccy.com to make a texture png and then open it in Blender

Thanks for the offer. I might try paint on my next model.
By tkgamer18
Il_Lupo wrote:The wings could be slightly shorter, but make them thicker now and give them more substance.

I have made the wings shorter.
By Rados
#77127 As you can see from the official artwork, wingull's blue stripe on the wings has a little black dark gray line so separate the white and blue. Like this picture: Image
By thevenora
#77143 Wings don't look natural, they're too straight. They should get wider towards the end like in the Azelf22's comment
By tkgamer18
Rados wrote:As you can see from the official artwork, wingull's blue stripe on the wings has a little black dark gray line so separate the white and blue. Like this picture: Image

How's this?
By MrMasochism
#77186 Those wings are different lengths and the previous posters were right in saying they should have a bit more shape to them (rather than just being flat)
By Harbinger
#77189 As others have said wings need more shape and also the tail looks too small
By tkgamer18
MrMasochism wrote:Those wings are different lengths and the previous posters were right in saying they should have a bit more shape to them (rather than just being flat)

I made the wings thicker and they are now in shape a little.
By YOSHO
#77204 It Seems Like the body is to small or is that just me
JOIN THE TEAM