By tkgamer18
#76807 Help when i quited blender my texture disappeared please help!

By Il_Lupo
#76822 The wings could be slightly shorter, but make them thicker now and give them more substance.
By StopherSylvia
tkgamer18 wrote:Help when i quited blender my texture disappeared please help!

is the model uv mapped or did you use a different method?
By tkgamer18
StopherSylvia wrote:
tkgamer18 wrote:Help when i quited blender my texture disappeared please help!

is the model uv mapped or did you use a different method?

It was uv mapped.
By tkgamer18
#76951 I have retextured my model but i have not quitted blender yet so how do i save my uv image?
By Nova Spartan
tkgamer18 wrote:I have retextured my model but i have not quitted blender yet so how do i save my uv image?
How exactly are you texturing it? Are you unwrapping the UV map, exporting it, then texturing it with GIMP? Or are you doing something solely in Blender? if so, then just save once it's applied.

If you don't know what i'm talking about, this video made me understand how to do it and how it works.
By Pro_Malti
#76956 The top of the beak needs to be longer infront then then bottom part.

Nova Spartan wrote:SPHEAL WITH IT.

My posts got deleted but I have the main one under "Modelling" so if ever need it it's there :)
By tkgamer18
Nova Spartan wrote:
tkgamer18 wrote:I have retextured my model but i have not quitted blender yet so how do i save my uv image?
How exactly are you texturing it? Are you unwrapping the UV map, exporting it, then texturing it with GIMP? Or are you doing something solely in Blender? if so, then just save once it's applied.

If you don't know what i'm talking about, this video made me understand how to do it and how it works.

I selected all of the faces on my model in edit mode and then i textured it as a UV image.
By Nova Spartan
tkgamer18 wrote:
Nova Spartan wrote:

I selected all of the faces on my model in edit mode and then i textured it as a UV image.
Uh, so you used Blender to texture the UV Map instead of some other program like GIMP? I don't know then. That's not how I do it :P
By tkgamer18
#76970 Thanks for all of your help but I have figured out how to save textures on blender which I did. :D
JOIN THE TEAM