By xWildxManx
#76635 I made this guy cuz he brings back memories of gen 3....... <3 it

Front
Spoiler:

Side
Spoiler:

Might need someone to make a texture and Im still not sure how to make the spiky butt things on him ^-^

Cheers

By StopherSylvia
#76655 Ready for a big comment...

The Wings should be rounder around the edge. For the butt spikes you could try what I did for Torchic's feathers. Subdivide the row were the spikes start so you have a middle point in all the boxes of the row. grab the middle point of each of the boxes and pull it towards the bottom. it makes spikes that are flat with the body (like Dustox's or Torchic's feathers with a little treatment). About the texture, like I have said before, is my favorite part and could do it for you. While I have my hands full with modeling Swampert, and editing Marshtomp, Combusken, Blasiken, and trying to fiind the time to post my Regis for approval, learning game design, trying to run a server for my friends, and getting enrolled in online School, and on a horribly slow PC (2 Gb of ram)...well I like doing textures. Sorry if I ramble its 6:35 AM here and i woke up at 5:00 AM to work on Swampert.
By garret200216
#77356 good model but i suggest you add one where it facing down for when it moving and it like that when it still and also can you give me a link to maya
JOIN THE TEAM