By StopherSylvia
#77056 Like I said in my Marshtomp topic, because Mudkip did receive an update before I finished Swampert (meaning posted for feedback) I will begin my work on making Mudkip.
Here he is:

Front:
Spoiler:

Side:
Spoiler:

Back:
Spoiler:

Shiny:
Spoiler:

Now about Swampert's stance should it be on two legs (I personally like it on all fours)? If you agree with me, about his back legs, in the artwork on bulbapedia he has his toes pointing out but I think that will cause problems with animations so should the toes be pointed forward?

By fosterd
#77070 this is the best model ive seen from you well done im very impressed
By Pro_Malti
fosterd wrote:this is the best model ive seen from you well done im very impressed

Really? I think he has some other cool models like the Registeel and Regirock...

But anyways, about the model, I think it needs to be less roundish, it's back and it's head aren't that blocky
By tkgamer18
Pro_Malti wrote:
fosterd wrote:this is the best model ive seen from you well done im very impressed

Really? I think he has some other cool models like the Registeel and Regirock...

But anyways, about the model, I think it needs to be less roundish, it's back and it's head aren't that blocky

I believe this the pokemon are suppose to be roundish but they have to be low poly.
By Jephon
#77099 The colors seem a bit too vibrate. Could you dull them a good bit?
By Byers5985
#77109 I think it looks pretty good but I do agree it needs to be a bit smoother
By Rados
#77126 Its definitely an improvement over your older models, but I think you should try to fix his body position, if you look at the side view, it doesn't look like it can hold its own, his feet also need some work, I'd take a further look at his side view to understand what I'm talking about.
By StopherSylvia
#77212 I will tweak with the legs, but like I asked earlier should the legs face outward like they are or should they face forward cause unless the Minecraft can rotate along the a axis then the x axis the legs won't move correctly. I happy everyone thinks it's good, but I think it's low poly enough where I won't need to make it blocky
By fosterd
#77364 is swampert going to walk on all four paw things or it it going to walk like this if not you need to change the front paws because they are in a bad walking position
Attachments
swampert_render_by_animesennin-d58857z.png
like this
By StopherSylvia
#77405 Swampert tends to run on al fours and walk on two (sometimes), so I figure he should be on all fours
JOIN THE TEAM