By Dragonspainter
#78542 Well, while I am waiting for gen 5 pokemon to become alowed, I figured I should work on some more gen 3 ones! ;D

Here is the first version of my Aron, tell me what you guys think!

Random view
Spoiler:

Side view
Spoiler:

Front view
Spoiler:

Top view
Spoiler:

Back view
Spoiler:

Working on- Larion next...

By Nova Spartan
#78545 Uh, the Aron line has been made and completed already. Oddly though I don't think it has been set up for approval.

Pretty good model though, but the place where his eyes are are actual craters in his head, not spots.
By SPG
Nova Spartan wrote:Uh, the Aron line has been made and completed already. Oddly though I don't think it has been set up for approval.

Pretty good model though, but the place where his eyes are are actual craters in his head, not spots.

he did do craters, as for the bold, who cares?
By Nova Spartan
SPG wrote:
Nova Spartan wrote:Uh, the Aron line has been made and completed already. Oddly though I don't think it has been set up for approval.

he did do craters, as for the bold, who cares?
Oh, how did I not see that lol? Nevermind what I said then. Great job.

As for the bold, I was just saying, man >_>
By Dragonspainter
#78558 ... Your right, someone has done the aron line XD

Not only that they did a very good job c:

I checked the Approval section, but it slipped my mind to check the feedback section.

Humm.... I know that it doesn't really matter if someone else made the model, But I dont want to use my time making a duplicate line when I could work on one no one is working on currently.

I'll let this sit for a bit and see what people think, in the mean time I will stop working on Lairon and start on a different Pokemon.... I'm thinking Gligar :D

and thank you MrMasochism <3
By Nova Spartan
Dragonspainter wrote:Humm.... I know that it doesn't really matter if someone else made the model, But I dont want to use my time making a duplicate line when I could work on one no one is working on currently.
Hence the reason I said it :P
I'll let this sit for a bit and see what people think, in the mean time I will stop working on Lairon and start on a different Pokemon.... I'm thinking Gligar :D
Gligar is a great idea. If you end up doing it, i'm eager to see how it turns out.

I wish I was good at making models, there is so much I want to work on. Meanwhile i'm having trouble making the eyes on a Claydol accurately and failing at making a suitable body for a Sableye :P

But anyway, keep up the great work you're doing.
By Dragonspainter
#78563 Thanks nova for informing me c:

I am also pretty new to this modeling thing xD

I got the basic bodyshape done on Gligar, so expect to see it soon xD

As for your model, if you need help I could try to assist you c:
By Nova Spartan
Dragonspainter wrote:Thanks nova for informing me c:

I am also pretty new to this modeling thing xD

I got the basic bodyshape done on Gligar, so expect to see it soon xD

As for your model, if you need help I could try to assist you c:
No problem.

I started making models at the beggining of this month, and have been spending most of my time doing so ever since, yet everyone is 100 times better than I am at it...I really think there has to be something i'm not getting lol. As for your offer to help, as much as i'd like that, I think I should figure out why i'm having so much trouble and fix it on my own. Thanks though.
By Edeodin
Dragonspainter wrote:... Your right, someone has done the aron line XD

Not only that they did a very good job c:

I checked the Approval section, but it slipped my mind to check the feedback section.

Humm.... I know that it doesn't really matter if someone else made the model, But I dont want to use my time making a duplicate line when I could work on one no one is working on currently.

and thank you MrMasochism <3

Sorry that's definitely my bad, Dragonspainter. I have a bunch of models sitting in feedback - Aron and Aggron being two of them - that I sometimes forget about. I've forced myself to stop modelling Pixelmon until everything before now is in approval. :lol:

But as for your Aron, I like it! He has an different style that I can't quite put my finger on, but still accurate to Aron. For someone new to this modelling thing you sure pick up on it fast! Not much I can offer in the way of feedback other than that he has little lines going along his belly that are missing here. I'd definitely like to see your take on Gligar as well. :D
JOIN THE TEAM