So I know you like mudkips, but which is better, mouth open mudkip or mouth closed mudkip?

13%
25%
19%
43%
By fosterd
#80039 yes you are dragonspainter its a shame harbinger did the charmander line in that case you should make dragonite not the other 2 they have been made better by lupo

By Taceran156
#81162 Wow! This mudkip is amazing! I would go either ways with the mouth open or closed, but the closed version is better IMO. I am working hard on torchic i just am having lots of trouble making the heads so...... awesome.
By KIRILL_Z
#81214 Someone needs to make the closed mouth/open mouth mudkip a meme. *le pic of something* 1st mudkip *le pick of same thing with apple logo* 2nd mudkip
By Dragonspainter
KIRILL_Z wrote:Someone needs to make the closed mouth/open mouth mudkip a meme. *le pic of something* 1st mudkip *le pick of same thing with apple logo* 2nd mudkip

... Please do this.

I must see this become a thing.
By Pro_Malti
Dragonspainter wrote:
KIRILL_Z wrote:Someone needs to make the closed mouth/open mouth mudkip a meme. *le pic of something* 1st mudkip *le pick of same thing with apple logo* 2nd mudkip

... Please do this.

Nice sig! Btw are you going to put the axew line for approval? :D
By Dragonspainter
Pro_Malti wrote:
Dragonspainter wrote:

... Please do this.

Nice sig! Btw are you going to put the axew line for approval? :D

Thank you! I drew it yesterday <3

And yes, I am making the posts now :P
By KIRILL_Z
#81482 Mudkip has 2 lines on his crest, not three... other than that, perfect.
JOIN THE TEAM