So I know you like mudkips, but which is better, mouth open mudkip or mouth closed mudkip?

13%
25%
19%
43%
By Dragonspainter
#78849 ... I am sorry, I had to do that xD

But enough chit-chat, time for the model!

There are two versions, mouth open and mouth closed, which one do you guys like better?

Random view
Spoiler:

Front view
Spoiler:

Side view
Spoiler:

Top view
Spoiler:

Back view
Spoiler:

.... I had to much fun making this post

EDIT: Added another version, with a 3D mouth :D

Random view
Spoiler:

Front view
Spoiler:

Side view
Spoiler:

Shiny
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Anyways, working on Marshtomp next, then Swampert.
-sniffle- Mudkip, why could not not stay cute?

By karrybird
#78852 no! you need to keep the mouth closed! like i said before, it just won't look good in game at all!
and i would move the mouth and eyes down just slightly, they look too high up on the face.
the body also looks too long, he's supposed to be small and stumpy.
By Dragonspainter
Boogaluke wrote:you pump these models out so quickly and with such quality and detail... how do you do it???? haha

Magic? 8D

Speaking of pumping out models, here is Marshtromp sneak peak XD

Spoiler:

I will ether update this thread or make another one tomorrow morning, currently its 4:30 am again! 8D
By Edeodin
#78897 I'm withholding my vote for ominous Mudkip. But yes keep his mouth closed because eventually that little smile will turn into a "I'm staring into your soul 8D" after a couple minutes of play. :lol:
By Dragonspainter
Edeodin wrote:I'm withholding my vote for ominous Mudkip. But yes keep his mouth closed because eventually that little smile will turn into a "I'm staring into your soul 8D" after a couple minutes of play. :lol:

But maybe your souls tasty? 8D

StopherSylvia wrote:Marshtomo looks much better than mine, I couldn't get it right, but I made Marshtomp, Swampert and was making mudkiip with an animatible mouth.

Bwa, I had forgotten you made marshtomp and Swampert, sorry 'bout that.

SPG wants all the starters finished, and there was not any approved mukip line.
By StopherSylvia
Dragonspainter wrote:
StopherSylvia wrote:Marshtomp looks much better than mine, I couldn't get it right, but I made Marshtomp, Swampert and was making mudkiip with an animatible mouth.

Bwa, I had forgotten you made marshtomp and Swampert, sorry 'bout that.

SPG wants all the starters finished, and there was not any approved mukip line.

It's fine like I said your Marshtomp looks better than mine, but I think I did good with Swampert and my mudkip barely got started before my slow, fat computer had a heart attack.
JOIN THE TEAM