So I know you like mudkips, but which is better, mouth open mudkip or mouth closed mudkip?

13%
25%
19%
43%

By fosterd
#79190 i wish i could model because their is so many pokemon that i would like to model good i wish i could model like harbinger edeodin you dragonspainter spg and zerobreaker because i have alot of free time and i want to help with the mod and really good work dragonspainter love your mudkip can you try the torchic line please
By Dragonspainter
fosterd wrote:i wish i could model because their is so many pokemon that i would like to model good i wish i could model like harbinger edeodin you dragonspainter spg and zerobreaker because i have alot of free time and i want to help with the mod and really good work dragonspainter love your mudkip can you try the torchic line please

Thank you fosterd <3

After finishing mudkip line (still have Swampert left) I actually plan to do the Tyranitar line if no one's working on it.

StopherSylvia however, has already done a Torchic, and I believe its evolutions c:
viewtopic.php?f=110&t=7015&hilit=Torchic

And if you are really serious about wanting to model, PM me and I can send you some really helpful tutorials on youtube that really helped me when I first started xD
BUT keep in mind, your not going to master it in a week, expect your first models to look pretty horrible.
By StopherSylvia
Dragonspainter wrote:
fosterd wrote:i wish i could model because their is so many pokemon that i would like to model good i wish i could model like harbinger edeodin you dragonspainter spg and zerobreaker because i have alot of free time and i want to help with the mod and really good work dragonspainter love your mudkip can you try the torchic line please

Thank you fosterd <3

After finishing mudkip line (still have Swampert left) I actually plan to do the Tyranitar line if no one's working on it.

StopherSylvia however, has already done a Torchic, and I believe its evolutions c:

And if you are really serious about wanting to model, PM me and I can send you some really helpful tutorials on youtube that really helped me when I first started xD
BUT keep in mind, your not going to master it in a week, expect your first models to look pretty horrible.

I already made Torchic (not saying you can't try, but Torchic is pretty easy) and I did make Combusken (I don't think it needs any tweaks) and Blaziken, but I would recommend you trying Blaziken cause mine didn't come out to well and needs tweaks, but my computer is dead so it will be awhile before I can do any more modeling.

And fosterd, they say maya is has a better interface, I never used it and had learns blender before I heard of maya, but if you chose blender you can go to blendercookie.com for tutorials.
By Dragonspainter
Rados wrote:I'd also like to see you do the torchic line, although I prefer you to make Tyranitar, we need them starters..

I get you want the starters (tis why I did mukip), and if you ask, I will do the Torchic line next, but I warn you I am much better at dragon/dinosaur looking stuff VS birds xD

Plus the fact I am texturing like everyone's models now-/shot
JOIN THE TEAM