By Dragonspainter
#79628 Time for swampert, the final in the Mudkip line! :D

Fun fact: this is the model I saved over my Marshtomp model.

Random view
Spoiler:

Front view
Spoiler:

Side view
Spoiler:

Back view
Spoiler:

Top view
Spoiler:

Shiny
Spoiler:

By Nova Spartan
#79634 It looks fantastic for the most part, but some of the black outlines on him don't seem right. There are some spots where they don't belong, but i'm having trouble figuring out where, so it may just be me.

Great job though :D
By Dragonspainter
Nova Spartan wrote:It looks fantastic for the most part, but some of the black outlines on him don't seem right. There are some spots where they don't belong, but i'm having trouble figuring out where, so it may just be me.

Great job though :D

Your probably talking about his head fins xD

My model has solid lines across the entire rim of the fin, because having it fade out I could not get right xD
By fosterd
#79648 awesome please make torchic next you dont have to its just your models are so good
By fosterd
#79649 what do you make your models in because they look different to others in a good way
By Dragonspainter
fosterd wrote:awesome please make torchic next you dont have to its just your models are so good

fosterd wrote:what do you make your models in because they look different to others in a good way

I already told you that I am not going to do torchic most likely xD

And I use Blender, what makes my models look different is probably the textures c:
By fosterd
#79665 sorry i did not see that you did not want to make torchic and yeah it probably is the textures i wish i knew how to model like you
By fosterd
#79674 stophias is good as well moeboy most her models are very good except for blaziken she would agree
By SPG
fosterd wrote:stophias is good as well moeboy most her models are very good except for blaziken she would agree

im going to disagree with about half of that statement
JOIN THE TEAM