By poe376
#90051 If this doesn't go into Approval right now, I'll have to eat you. And I'm not even a cannibal.

By Nova Spartan
#91178 Well, fixing the mouth wasn't nearly as difficult as I thought, it was quite easy once I realized how simple it was. I'm not positive I have it right yet.

Take a look:
Spoiler:

The view is tilted down a bit so you can see the mouth shape. I'm on the right track though with the mouth right?
Anyway, i'm working on all the other minor changes to make it more accurate to the picture. The neck is the one i'm having the most difficulty with.

EDIT: I sort of got the neck working. It looks weird to me, but it's shaped the same way it is the reference picture, I think. There's no way that's right, is there?

Spoiler:
By Pro_Malti
Nova Spartan wrote:Well, fixing the mouth wasn't nearly as difficult as I thought, it was quite easy once I realized how simple it was. I'm not positive I have it right yet.

Take a look:
Spoiler:

The view is tilted down a bit so you can see the mouth shape. I'm on the right track though with the mouth right?
Anyway, i'm working on all the other minor changes to make it more accurate to the picture. The neck is the one i'm having the most difficulty with.

EDIT: I sort of got the neck working. It looks weird to me, but it's shaped the same way it is the reference picture, I think. There's no way that's right, is there?

Spoiler:

It's looking great, But in the edit, The mouth doesn't look like the top 1 or can you only see it from the front? o-o
By Nova Spartan
Pro_Malti wrote:
Nova Spartan wrote:Well, fixing the mouth wasn't nearly as difficult as I thought, it was quite easy once I realized how simple it was. I'm not positive I have it right yet.

Take a look:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

It's looking great, But in the edit, The mouth doesn't look like the top 1 or can you only see it from the front? o-o

No, it's there.

Spoiler:

It's just difficult to see because it doesn't stretch out too far. I may not have made it long enough. Should I stretch out the mouth a little more?
By Nova Spartan
#92324 Updated the main post with pictures of the latest Torkoal. (just to be up to date.)

The mouth is now more seeable than it was in the last picture in my last post, along with a few other various changes.

Is there anything else I should work on or am I ready for approval? As much fun as I had working on this model, i'm ready to work on something else :P
JOIN THE TEAM