By Nova Spartan
#84349 While the site was down I decided to be productive and make a model. Seeing how someone already remade Solrock I though I might as well remake Lunatone.

Left Side:
Spoiler:

Front View:
Spoiler:

Right Side:
Spoiler:

Back View:
Spoiler:

Random View:
Spoiler:

Shiny Version:
Spoiler:

He only took a few minutes to make and was pretty easy overall. I think I did a pretty good job.

Thoughts?

By Pro_Malti
#84359 It looks great, I think the black line on it's "beak" should be holed in unless it already is. Also it seems from the pictures that the eye's black area is connected to the "beak" 's black line(meaning the eye should go a bit forward).
By Nova Spartan
Pro_Malti wrote:It looks great, I think the black line on it's "beak" should be holed in unless it already is. Also it seems from the pictures that the eye's black area is connected to the "beak" 's black line(meaning the eye should go a bit forward).
There,
Spoiler:

The middle part of the beak is now indented (may be hard to tell from this picture) and the eyes are forward more like they are in Lunatone's pictures.
By Pro_Malti
Nova Spartan wrote:
Pro_Malti wrote:It looks great, I think the black line on it's "beak" should be holed in unless it already is. Also it seems from the pictures that the eye's black area is connected to the "beak" 's black line(meaning the eye should go a bit forward).
There,
Spoiler:

The middle part of the beak is now indented (may be hard to tell from this picture) and the eyes are forward more like they are in Lunatone's pictures.

Awesome!

I think I just realised that Lunatone has thin front and back width and get thicker in the middle.

As you can see in the image, the front parts get thinner and so does the back.
By Pro_Malti
SPG wrote:Dont use fan art as examples please, they arent acurate

Changed it, Sorry. I was trying to find a good angle to explain what I meant.
By Nova Spartan
Pro_Malti wrote:
Nova Spartan wrote:
There,
Spoiler:

Awesome!

I think I just realised that Lunatone has thin front and back width and get thicker in the middle.

As you can see in the image, the front parts get thinner and so does the back.
You mean like this?

Spoiler:
ImageImage

Also, sorry for the late reply. Battlefield 4 is fantastic so far and has been taking up alot of my time :P
By Pro_Malti
Nova Spartan wrote:You mean like this?

Spoiler:
ImageImage

Also, sorry for the late reply. Battlefield 4 is fantastic so far and has been taking up alot of my time :P

Yea, the back too.
By Nova Spartan
Pro_Malti wrote:
Nova Spartan wrote:You mean like this?

Spoiler:
ImageImage

Yea, the back too.
I was a little confused at first but I think I got it right.

Here is a back view where both directions (up and down) get thinner and a top view that basically shows what the top and bottom of the back look like.

Spoiler:
ImageImage

I know the pictures are a bit bland, tell me if you want a different view.
By Gweav1117
#86945 It's the moon, it isn't a moon shaped block... Think of it as a teardrop from the top with a piece of it missing. The back should be curved and then the front should be pointed at the ends.
JOIN THE TEAM