By Arsonist
Pro_Malti wrote:
Pro_Malti wrote:I think Poochyena's Tail should not be that high, I think it should go lower.

As of Mightyena, Some fur needs to be fixed:
[spoilerImage[/spoiler]

Yep looks better now :D

But i've literally done nothing since you said that ._.

By Pro_Malti
Arsonist wrote:
Pro_Malti wrote:
Pro_Malti wrote:I think Poochyena's Tail should not be that high, I think it should go lower.

Spoiler:

Yep looks better now :D

But i've literally done nothing since you said that ._.

Uh, I had this tab open for more than 30 minutes, and in that time period you uploaded it with extra fur and a texture, so Yea..
By Arsonist
Pro_Malti wrote:
Arsonist wrote:But i've literally done nothing since you said that ._.

Uh, I had this tab open for more than 30 minutes, and in that time period you uploaded it with extra fur and a texture, so Yea..

Makes sense :)
By Arsonist
Ewery1 wrote:Mightyena is normally snarling. SO MAKE IT SNARL. Yup.

So is poochyena, yet i've been told to make it not snarl.

Also that's already been said.
By Arsonist
#85706 K! So i made it snarl a bit, spread the legs more, though now that i think of it i just spread them sideways, should i move the paws forward a bit?
I also baked out a noisy little AO map and overlayed it on the texture and reduced it's opacity.
Anything else, folks? Or are these ready for approval?

| Show

You know, you're absolutely right, it's tail usually goes down to around it's feet ._. How did i miss that.
By Arsonist
| Show

You know, you're absolutely right, it's tail usually goes down to around it's feet ._. How did i miss that.
By StopherSylvia
#85864 Mightyena's mouth should go farther back, and the body should be a little longer. Also it's irises are to big and it either needs more fur on the back of its head or make it poofier. It's neck is to long or maybe it's stance makes it look that way, bring its head down and tilt it down
JOIN THE TEAM