By joshua_DA
#87574 Sup, im just new to blender and this took me 2 days to complete and i believe it's ready for approval but i wanna see what you guys think about it first before i send it to approval

PS: this is my first blender model

Front
Spoiler:

Back
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Left side view
Spoiler:

Right side view
Spoiler:

and a shiny
Spoiler:

also, a question: Do materials count as textures cause the colors of the model are all materials since i still have difficulty understanding uv mapping...

UPDATE:
Spoiler:

made the body sides more rounder, now textured, yay! I am very optimistic to take this to approval now but lemme see what you guys think :D

By zero_breaker
#87584 No, materials does not count as texture, so good luck with UV mapping : P

Aside from that, damn, that's a great model.
By joshua_DA
#87585 time to uv map this even though i only need to color some simple parts.... besides that, thanks for the compliment :)
By Nova Spartan
#87634 Dang it man...I was about to dramatically change my remake of Lunatone to perfect it...

Well, there's no sense in doing it now, this model is much better, great job lol.

But still....dang it...time to go back to trying to texture and perfect Torkoal :P
By joshua_DA
#88133 oh, good luck with the torkoal :) working on another model atm. will texturize lunatone soon for approval
By DetSkye
#88738 Oh gosh, thank you for making a new Lunatone model. It looks awesome.
By Nokuse
#89123 This seems to be suffering from the same issue I saw in another lunatone model which is that the body itself is rather round, not as much of a flat plane, otherwise this is a very nice looking model. Maybe try and add a few more polygons to the body in a octagonal pattery? Idk exactly how to get the shape right myself but It definitely needs to be a bit more round.
By joshua_DA
#89234 mmmm, i know what you mean, i will try to put more polys a bit to make the body more smoothly rounder. i will post the updated/textured version soon :)
By joshua_DA
#89537 I know, zero told me that already, had a hard time texturing this thing... Its uv map is all lines all across the image map ._. Good thing it's textured now :)
JOIN THE TEAM