By Harbinger
#87807 Been extremely busy as of late so haven't had much time to do any modelling but thought I'd put together a quick/easy model whilst I've got time to spare so I'm not being completely lazy :D
Minun
Spoiler:

Plusle
Spoiler:

Update
Replaced textured mouth with modelled, made tail bigger, edited colours and added shinnies.
Minun
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Plusle
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

By Il_Lupo
#88112 The faces look a little scrunched up, maybe they could be made a little more spherical? Though like usual, they don't necessarily need changing, they're extremely good as they are.
By Harbinger
tkgamer18 wrote:Cool models but on Minun make the tip of the tail bigger.

Sure but how come just Minun? it's same tail just without the extra bit and flipped it to face other direction.
By tkgamer18
Harbinger wrote:

Sure but how come just Minun? it's same tail just without the extra bit and flipped it to face other direction.

Im saying that the tip on Minun should be longer.
By karrybird
tkgamer18 wrote:
Harbinger wrote:

Im saying that the tip on Minun should be longer.

...he just said that both tails were the same size, he meant why does minun's tail need to be bigger if they both are the same?
i think you worry too much on such terribly small details, these models are fine and don't need that kind of slight tweaking.
By a_DORITO
#88892 Both the tails to me look like they could be a lil bigger, but it's still a good size the way they are now. I think it's just more of an illusion with minun

as taytay has said, the blue should be a lil deeper.
By Nokuse
#89205 beautiful models they are a cute pair indeed, cant wait to see them ingame
JOIN THE TEAM